Welcome to Toward a Sustainable Agriculture, a curriculum developed by the University of Wisconsin-Madison Center for Integrated Agricultural Systems
The curriculum consists of 5 modules:
- Introduction to Sustainable Agriculture
- Corn, Beans, and Burgers: field crops in sustainable agriculture
- Flesh, Fish, and Fowl: animals in sustainable agriculture
- Apples, Beets, and Zinnias: sustainable horticulture
- A Growing Market: organic agriculture
- Urban Agriculture
Educators are welcome to adapt and reproduce sections of the curriculum for non-commercial use. This curriculum is a work in progress. We welcome your questions and comments. Please contact:
Center for Integrated Agricultural Systems
1535 Observatory Dr.
Madison, WI 53706
(608) 262-8188 or 262-5200
This curriculum was funded in part by a grant from the North Central Region Sustainable Agriculture Research and Education (SARE) Program.