The Center for Integrated Agricultural Systems (CIAS) is a sustainable agriculture and food systems research center in the College of Agricultural and Life Sciences at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
CIAS fosters transdisciplinary inquiry and supports a range of research, outreach and professional development opportunities. It brings together university faculty, students, staff, farmers, policy makers and other practitioners to study relationships between farming practices and profitability, the structure of the food system, the environment, and rural vitality.
CIAS was created to build sustainable agriculture and food systems research programs that respond to farmer and citizen needs. Join our network!
- Dec 4
- 3:00 PM Biochemistry Colloquium: Joan Broderick Radical SAM: How Nature Generates and Controls Reactive Radical Intermediates
- Dec 5
- Dec 7
- 2:00 PM IPiB Thesis Review: Katherine Senn Regulation of pre-mRNA splicing efficiency and fidelity in Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- Dec 18
- 3:00 PM Biochemistry Colloquium: Karim-Jean Armache Molecular mechanisms of epigenetic regulation
- May 15
- 8:00 AM Dairy Symposium presented by the Dairy Innovation Hub
- Nov 20
- 9:00 AM Dairy Summit hybrid conference Presented by the Dairy Innovation Hub