Research is central to our mission. We apply transdisciplinary, participatory, systems-oriented approaches to address emerging challenges in production agriculture and food systems.
The Center for Integrated Agricultural Systems has a long history of research and information that support many types of agriculture including crop and animal farming, and cutting edge research from graduate students.
Want to learn more? There are a variety of professional development opportunities for motivated individuals to learn from experienced growers and University specialists about starting a sustainable farm business. There are also Madison campus opportunities for students to earn degrees and certificates, and participate in student organizations.Explore learning opportunities
- Aug 15
- 6:00 PM Hazelnut 101 Webinar
- Aug 18
- 3:00 PM Hazelnut field day American Hazelnut Company Field Day - La Crosse, WI
- Aug 20
- Aug 21
- 5:00 PM OGrain Field Day Garver Feed Mill, Madison
- Aug 24
- 9:30 AM OGrain Field Day Zimmer Farm, Spring Green
- Aug 30
- 12:00 AM OGrain Field Day Arlington Agricultural Research Station