Research is central to our mission. We apply multidisciplinary, participatory, systems-oriented approaches to address emerging challenges in production agriculture and the food system.
The Center for Integrated Agriculture Systems has a long history of research and information that support a variety of agriculture including crop and animal farming.
Explore training and learning opportunities
Want to learn more? There are a variety of opportunities for motivated individuals to learn from experienced growers and University specialists about starting a sustainable farm business.
- Sep 29
- 10:00 AM Study Life Sciences in France: Junia ISA Exchange Virtual Info Session
- 2:00 PM Global Conversations Responding to Climate Change
- 4:00 PM Adjusting to Life Abroad Virtual Info Session
- Oct 1
- 12:00 PM Study Abroad in Mexico: ITESM-Queretaro Exchange Virtual Info Session
- Oct 4
- 3:00 PM Biochemistry Colloquium: Lance Davidson Lessons from the Embryo: How Effectors are Coordinated with Mechanics During Tissue Self-Assembly
- Oct 27
- 2:00 PM Global Conversations Strengthening Economies and Communities
- Nov 17
- 10:00 AM Dairy Summit virtual conference Presented by the Dairy Innovation Hub