Research is central to our mission. We apply multidisciplinary, participatory, systems-oriented approaches to address emerging challenges in production agriculture and the food system.
The Center for Integrated Agricultural Systems has a long history of research and information that support a variety of agriculture including crop and animal farming.
Explore training and learning opportunities
Want to learn more? There are a variety of opportunities for motivated individuals to learn from experienced growers and University specialists about starting a sustainable farm business.
- Oct 27
- 2:00 PM Global Conversations Strengthening Economies and Communities
- Nov 2
- 3:00 PM Gladys J. Everson Lecture in Biochemistry: Margaret Werner-Washburne What Thermodynamics Taught Me About Diversity & Inclusion
- Nov 8
- 3:00 PM Biochemistry Colloquium: Darleen Sandoval GLP-1 as a critical link in immunometabolism
- Nov 15
- 11:30 AM Thesis Review: Kanika Jain Elucidating the role of the E.coli RarA protein in DNA recombination and repair processes
- Nov 17
- 10:00 AM Dairy Summit virtual conference Presented by the Dairy Innovation Hub
- Nov 18
- 8:00 AM Dairy Symposium Presented by the Dairy Innovation Hub