The Center for Integrated Agricultural Systems (CIAS) is a sustainable agriculture and food systems research center in the College of Agricultural and Life Sciences at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
CIAS fosters transdisciplinary inquiry and supports a range of research, outreach and professional development opportunities. It brings together university faculty, students, staff, farmers, policy makers and other practitioners to study relationships between farming practices and profitability, the structure of the food system, the environment, and rural vitality.
CIAS was created to build sustainable agriculture and food systems research programs that respond to farmer and citizen needs. Join our network!
- Oct 5
- 3:00 PM Night on the Farm
- 7:00 PM Queer Brown Vegan: A Conversation with Isaias Hernandez Wisconsin Alumni Association, Dean of Students, OIE, Center for Campus History, GSCC, Nelson Institute for Environmental Studies, Office of Sustainability, Center for Sustainability and the Global Environment, UW Arboretum, CALS, CLS
- Oct 6
- 12:00 AM AI in Imaging and Medicine Breaking Silos, Building Bridges
- Oct 9
- 3:00 PM Biochemistry Colloquium: C. Denise Okafor Allosteric mechanisms of transcriptional control in FXR
- Oct 19
- Nov 7
- 8:30 AM Global Conversations: Connect WESTERN EUROPE
October 3 Indigenous Seeds Discussion and Workshop
October 21 Wisconsin Craft Cider Tasting IV
October 21 Agriculture & Rural Resilience Summit